Thursday, October 2, 2008

I LOVE FALL!!!

Click to play Season's Change
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is still too flippin hot here in arizona - i would give anything for 30 minutes of weather less than 60 degrees. having said that...when the rest of the country is forging thru wind chills of minus 62 i will be thrilled with the beautiful winters we enjoy here in arizona...you know...for those 3 weeks in december!

sounds like things are going well for you all. your kids are growing up so fast, and so beautiful. handsome too. sorry boys. hope chad's keeping well - looks like you've been keeping him on his toes. hey...believe it or not we only have about 2 and a half months until we can book california!!! oh, happy day!

miss you, love ya...sharry

Jen said...

You are so creative your blog is always so cool you need to teach me the smilebox thing. Anyway fall is my favorite season, I just love it, and I love love love the food, pumpkin cookies, and sweet potatoes, and 70 degree weather! I am with you all the way!!! Cute family picture by the way

Amy said...

Sooo pretty. I have definately missed the fall living in AZ for so long. I am really enjoying the leaves changes, and a chill in the air! Thanks for the fall in Utah reminder

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I love fall too!!
I just wish it was not 100 out still!! I love the pictures!!

raising4boys said...

That is something I have been wanting to do...drive up the canyon. I think you got some gorgeous pictures. Happy Fall.

sara said...

that is so beautiful...you all are so photogenic even if you all weren't cooperating...love you