Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Draper Temple!!

We were so thrilled when our Bishop announced that we could come and get tickets to the Draper Temple dedication....to be viewed in our Stake Center on March 22nd...which just happens to be Miss Ellerie's birthday! She was so excited! What a memorable birthday present.

Then the following Sunday, they announced that we just happened to get a "few" blue tickets...which are tickets to a dedication session INSIDE the TEMPLE!!! We just knew this was an opportunity we couldn't let pass us by! We scurried to the Bishops office right after church and low and behold, we are now proud owners of some very special BLUE TICKETS!!!


This session is going to be held on Friday, March 20th at 4 p.m.

We feel so blessed to be a part of this special temple!!!

6 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

You are so very blessed! How exciting!!

nalgal said...

I am so excited too! We have tickets for inside the temple on Friday for an earlier session (2:00 I think). I am excited but a bit nervous that the kids will get restless. I really want them to go though because it truly is the chance of a lifetime.

sharry said...

how cool is that! i can't wait till we have the same opportunity at the gilbert temple dedication...

Jen said...

I am jealous. I realized today we will be out of town. So tell me how it goes!

Kristi said...

Score! What a great memory and opportunity for your famiy. They're at such great ages to really remember it. Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Loric said...

That is SO COOL!!! What a special time for all of you.