Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Saturday, March 7th was my birthday! One of the most memorable by far.

That morning I started it off right by attending our Stake Enrichment Meeting! It was such a great experience. I was asked back in Dec. to be on the committee. I volunteered to do all the publicity! (something I love to do) The breakfast was so yummy, the speaker so lovely and the morning just perfect!

Early afternoon my friend invited me to go get pedi's! Something I rarely do now that I live in UT...not much time for flip flops these days.

We ended the night by going with a few other couples from our ward to a comedy club in Orem. It just happened to be HYPNOSIS NIGHT!!! Score! I was so excited. I made Chad go up and get hypnotized! He was seriously so halarious. I just had to buy the $10 video they made of it. I cannot wait to watch it back with him and hear his remarks.

It was such a fun b-day! Thank you to all those that posted b-day wishes on Facebook and those of you who brought over yummy birthday treats! I'm so lucky to have such great family and friends!

Chad hypnotized and driving his dream car!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Sorry I'm Late on my birthday wish to you! What a looser friend I am!!!! sounds like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there to see Chad hypnotized! too funny! Hope he's felling better from his visit to the dentist. Love ya!

Jen said...

That is so funny I would have loved to see that. Hope you had a great bday!