Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gum Grafting!

BEFORE
Shortly after the Lortab was taken...weepy child 24 hrs. after....hello Chipmunk!


Poor Kado...he had to have 3 gum grafts on Monday. It was a sight for sore eyes and a scene not well taken for a weak stomache! I tried to watch and comfort him but I quickly had to sit back down due to queeziness! Kaden was a CHAMP!! As scared as he is of needles I think he did pretty good. Here are some before and after photos! He still needs 2 more grafts but those will be put off for another year at least!
p.s. Chad has to get his done next Monday...yikes, don't tell him how much it hurts Kado!

2 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

What is gum grafting? Sounds awful!

sharry said...

ok - i just googled gum grafting...and ouchy wawa! so sorry kaden...hope you're feeling better soon.

good luck to chad!

miss you guys...