Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kaden's a Deacon!

Sunday was a really special day for us! Kaden received the Priesthood and was ordained a deacon. It was so great! We had my mom and her husband Ross here and also Chad's dad Dick here. Kaden was so lucky to have both Grandpa's in the circle. I was teary of course!! It was just amazing to me that he is already 12. Wasn't it just yesterday he was born. We had a nice dinner after church and then went to Kaden's first Court of Honor for boys scouts where he received 13 merit badges! It was a great day!!!





3 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

hey Nikki- I just saw your blog from Erin's (i think) looks like you guys are having a ball in Utah-where in UT are you? You like awesome by the way! I love your hair color! Must be so nice to have your niece right there-she is a doll and that is an awesome school she is going to. I wish i went through the skin program! Our blog is http://the-rigby-family.blogspot.com/

I was raised in a barn said...

i meant to say-you LOOK awesome! sorry I am a dork!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh... what a special day for your family!! Kaden looks so grown up... what a great mom you are to have raised such awesome children! You have a beautiful family!!!