Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Sick, Sick, Sick
So last week on Thursday, I started having aches in my knees. I just thought it was from my running the past few weeks but then on Friday, it hit full force. My knees and legs just ached! It was awful. I went to bed thinking I could sleep it off. It just progressively got worse. Fever 103, chills, aches, the whole 9 yards. I just assumed it was the flu. By Sunday evening I couldn't take it any longer. I had just been given a blessing and then Chad took me to urgent care. Come to find out I had a kidney infection. What in the world? Who would have thought. Needless to say, it has pretty much kicked my rear and I am still weary! But then to top it off, Porter started running a fever, throwing up etc. yesterday morning. He slept most of the day. Then by 6 p.m. Ellerie was throwing up! So we have a house full of sicko's! Hopefully the kids will be short lived. We're really hoping Kaden and Garrett don't get it because they have just started football practice this week. We're hoping to be up and running (literally) soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your blog is SO cute Nikki! So sorry to hear you've been sick! ...and that's SO wierd about the kidney infection! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment