I figured there are going to be days that we have good, bad and ugly. Here is one of those days for Chad. He went to the dentist to get some work done and shortly after the dentist numbed him, the left side of his face began to swell, even up into his eye. It was crazy. Chad immediately left the dentist and came home. He went to the urgent care to make sure it all checked out. They never did figure out what it was but it took a good 4 days for it to go down. This photo doesn't really show all the swelling that we could see but it was sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
eywwww!!
ha ha ha ha and more! I feel like that daily, and keep wondering when I will wake up on the right side of the bed. so funny.
by the way this is Sara and I now have a blog!!! thanks to Erin!
Post a Comment