Monday, August 20, 2007

So Long Summer!

Today is Garrett and Ellerie's first day back to school. Ellerie is 7 and starting 2nd grade. Garrett is 10 and starting 5th grade. Ellerie was so anxious to get started that she keep asking me all weekend how many more hours she had until Monday. Garrett on the other hand wan't excited at all. He always gets really nervous at the beginning of a new year. I dropped them both off at school today and while Ellerie was skipping along and thrilled to be there Garrett turned around to wave bye and he was biting his lip (a common occurance when he's nervous). It was sort of sad but I know once he gets to know his new teacher, he'll love it. Kaden doesn't start for another week and Porter starts preschool until September 6th. We'll post Kaden and Porter later!












6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! They both look SO grown up!! Garrett especially looks so much older to me... and he's so handsome!! It is nerve racking to start a new school... I hope it goes well!

Tiffany said...

You know, on my computer, the main background color still comes up as that "Bandwidth" thing... both parts of the header come up fine and the sides of the background also come up fine. (By the way, it looks really cute.) Are you sure you pasted in the main background color in the html the right way? I would go back and try that again... that's wierd that it shows up for you but not for Amy or I! Good luck!

Erin said...

Yeah, I can't see it either. I wish I had some advice for you. Erin

Tiffany said...

NOW its working!! And it looks REALLY cute by the way! Ü

Erin said...

It looks so cute! Do you have music? How did you do that?

Amy said...

It's working! I love your blog too! Cute colors. We missed you at Chuck E Cheese. We need to plan something... some time...