Tuesday, September 11, 2007
IN SANE, BORED or just PREPARED!
Okay...I'm taking a poll. I just finished canning another 2 boxes of peaches, 2 of pear- I'm making salsa and still have applesauce to go. Am I 1. In sane; 2. Bored or 3. Prepared. I'd like to think the 3rd but I have to actually admit I think it's a little of all three! ha ha ha. I'm seriously into the canning mode! I'm actually resting right now from it and decided to post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You are definitely not insane, just way creative, and resourceful. I know where I'm gonna go if I ever need fruitish items!
email me your email and I'll send it to you Lizzyrigby@hotmail.com
I think its great that you are canning all that fruit. I am jealous! And yes I did write the toy poem that is on my blog.
I think I'm gonna go with the insane vote. I couldn't imagine doing that many cans over and over and over and over and over and ....But way to go!!!!
I think Utah has gone to your brain!!! Just kidding. You go girl! Get all that fruit in jars and enjoy. If we had good fruit here we would all be doing it!
Caleb has preschool Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. What is Porter's schedule? We were just in Draper today - my sister is the manager at the Quilt Shop there on 12300 and 300 E. (I think) Right in the Kohl's shopping area - next to the Great Harvest Bread Co. (LOVE THE BREAD!) Aren't you fairly close to that area? I love that area! Lot's of fun stores and restaurants! If you haven't noticed yet, I really am jealous you are living in Draper and you are in Alta boundaries. But, I'm a little upset you didn't realize I was a big UTE fan. Come on, you're living in Utah now. You have to cheer for one of the teams! What until the BYU vs. Utah football game. You'll be amazed what a rivalry it is!
Probably a little of each. But if you're like me you get in a groove and it becomes this drive, obsession almost. My problem is that once I get it all done, i don't want to use it because it looks so good on the shelves. Ridiculous. I know.
Check out this post on Thailand: http://jabrink.blogspot.com/2007/08/pursuing-dream.html
I'm going to work with Burmese refuges...orphans and maybe even older? We'll just see what happens when I get there. I am so excited! And wishing it could be a little longer. AND wondering where the next trip will be? Maybe Bolivia at Christmas??? WANNA GO!?
Post a Comment