Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What's That White Stuff?


Okay...so I thought it was FALL...well when I woke up yesterday this is what I saw out my front window. YIKES!!! That really is snow people. I was actually thrilling for us Arizonans but most of my neighbors and friends were weeping! They say that means Winter is just around the corner. I have to admit I'm secretly so excited but many people tell me I will be complaining by December. I'm going to try not to :) The leaves are all changing now and we are going to take a family drive on the Alpine Loop. I guess it's a route up through Park City, Heber and back through Provo. I can't wait to see all the beautiful leaves. I'm hoping to get some great family photos at the same time :) The high yesterday was 51 :) We've got some winter clothes shopping to do!!!!

7 comments:

Jenifer said...

Okay, I am totally jealous. Fall in Utah is my favorite and I have missed it every year since we have been here. Enjoy it for me!

sara said...

wow...snow...I can't even imagine that, as a matter of fact our air conditioning just kicked on again...I can't wait for a bit of a chill, I love shopping for a sweater so I can wear it with my jeans and flip flops!!!

Lori said...

Horay for fall! (too bad we don't have it here.) But it has been a little better here this week. Have fun in the snow!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! I am SOOOOOO Jealous! That is my FAVORITE time of the year. Enjoy it for me!

Amy said...

I'm loving it! Hasn't it been so nice??? Beautiful view from your home.

I was raised in a barn said...

I am soooo jealous!!! I love UTAH and I love the snow and I love the mountains sniff sniff. I hate driving in the snow though good luck :0

Shelly said...

You are going to love the alpine loop. It is so pretty. I miss that so much. Utah is the best thing. My family has been telling me about the cold streak that you have hit. That is crazy. Turning your heat on in September usually doesn't happen to often. I wish I could come see the leaves and mountains. Fall is my favorite time there!