I am so proud of myself. This is the first time I've actually taken one of my children to get their picture taken on their actual birthday. I will not however try that again! It was a 2 hour wait and that is not a fun way to celebrate your birthday! We did get some really great photos though. I think Porter is really photogenic. It doesn't help that he is so stinkin' cute! I loved that they did "All the different faces of Porter" What a great way to capture their true character. Porter also went to his 4 yr. doctor check up yesterday. I have to brag, he actually weighs 29 lbs. YIPEE!! He finally at age 4 made it onto the 10 % of the growth chart. Prior to this he has never been on the chart at all. I guess he'll always be our little peanut! So here he is ....MY LITTLE MAN!
I love the pictures he is so darn cute, so are all your other kids too, and about the whole not so big peanut thing I keep wondering when my kids are gonna grow...i don't think Christian has ever been on any chart...I keep telling him don't worry you'll grow...and I keep thinkin man I hope he grows...
- We had just left my mom's house. We had been there visiting with Jana and her kids and Mom and Ross. We drove off and Porter says "Mom, I don't like when we go to parties with our family and then we have to leave...it makes my tummy hurt real bad!" --Oh my sweet boy, that is called "homesick" Porters first real experience of homesickness for family!
-We had just heard Bon Jovi's song "Make A Memory"...the D.J. said, "That was Bon Jovi.... Porter pipes up from the back and says "That was Bon Jovi Mom? That is my favorite guy! Mom, you should've bought me a Bon Jovi costume for Halloween!"
-Shortly after church he was telling us about how great his new CTR ring was and how he can CTR now because he has a ring...the story went on and on...then he turns to me and in all seriousness says "and my teacher told me my stories are too long!" I had to laugh because I was thinking that same thing!
-During church Porter leans into me after watching a the baby sitting in front of us and says "Mom, I wish I could go back to being a tiny baby so you could name me Bruce Wayne"....
-Porter questioning me about how I could "stack" (his word) all our kids in my stomach to have babies then simple resolves his own question by saying "Oh, I know, we were in heaven first and then Heavenly "Faver" used the force and put us in your tummy cuz he has the force just like Yoda and Jedi's."
-He recently asked me "Mom, when can I get married" I said well first you have to turn 19 and be a missionary and then when you finish that you can come back home and start looking for your wife. He chuckled and then said "well, who will I marry?" I said, we don't know right now it will be someone you fall in love with. He giggles and then says "So you felled in love with our dad?"
-I was up at the pulpit in sacrament bearing my testimony tearfully and Porter leans over to Brittney and says "Hey look, my mom feels the Holy Ghost!"
7 comments:
So cute! We had fun today! We definitely need to get together again soon.
Two hour wait, thats worse than the doctors office. The pictures sure turned out cute though! I think it was a worthwhile trip.
Thanks!!! I think he's kinda cute!
Handsome little guy!!!! Did you go to JC Penny or Kiddie Kandids?
Believe it or not, those are from Target Photo Studio!
I love the pictures he is so darn cute, so are all your other kids too, and about the whole not so big peanut thing I keep wondering when my kids are gonna grow...i don't think Christian has ever been on any chart...I keep telling him don't worry you'll grow...and I keep thinkin man I hope he grows...
awwwe...he is so cute!!!
Post a Comment