
So this is him! Jake Denning. Brittney's new love of her life! He is such a neat guy! We sort of like him a little too :) We're hoping to hear wedding bells sometime soon! tee hee...I'll keep you posted on the two little love birds. He's turning 24 in November, served his mission in Rochester, N.Y. and is going to school to be a Pediatric Dentist. Sounds like a great catch to me!



6 comments:
OHHH! They are such a cute couple! Keep us updated on their progress :)
What a cutie! Does he have an older brother or uncle!? ;-)
I tagged you on my blog but don't have your email to send it to you... just copy it on to yours and email it 5 people to tag them. Kind of fun!!
Wow he is a cutie. And a dentist, they bring home the bacon....keep him around!
ummmm yeah!
Wow he is a cutie! Hope I get an invite to the wedding---
Ohhh he is cute.. I like him alot!
Post a Comment