Jake & Brittney This might be happening sooner than I thought! These too are definitely "in love"! It's been so fun watching them fall for each other! I'm sure there's "big" news just around the corner!
They ARE such a cute couple! ...how fun you've been able to watch the whole saga up close! ...its like your own movie, right in your own house! Ü
Hey, on a totally different topic, I've been meaning to ask you- where did you get all those cute Halloween songs that you did with the preschool boys last year? I think you told me once, but I can't remember! Also, I was wanting to make those cute pipecleaner spiders that you made with them last year and I can't remember how to... was there something else besides pipecleaners? ...why oh why don't you live around the corner anymore?! Ü
Hey Nicki! I'll try calling you in the morning, but wanted to know if we could get Porter and Caleb together to play tomorrow. Caleb keeps asking me when he can play with Porter again!
- We had just left my mom's house. We had been there visiting with Jana and her kids and Mom and Ross. We drove off and Porter says "Mom, I don't like when we go to parties with our family and then we have to leave...it makes my tummy hurt real bad!" --Oh my sweet boy, that is called "homesick" Porters first real experience of homesickness for family!
-We had just heard Bon Jovi's song "Make A Memory"...the D.J. said, "That was Bon Jovi.... Porter pipes up from the back and says "That was Bon Jovi Mom? That is my favorite guy! Mom, you should've bought me a Bon Jovi costume for Halloween!"
-Shortly after church he was telling us about how great his new CTR ring was and how he can CTR now because he has a ring...the story went on and on...then he turns to me and in all seriousness says "and my teacher told me my stories are too long!" I had to laugh because I was thinking that same thing!
-During church Porter leans into me after watching a the baby sitting in front of us and says "Mom, I wish I could go back to being a tiny baby so you could name me Bruce Wayne"....
-Porter questioning me about how I could "stack" (his word) all our kids in my stomach to have babies then simple resolves his own question by saying "Oh, I know, we were in heaven first and then Heavenly "Faver" used the force and put us in your tummy cuz he has the force just like Yoda and Jedi's."
-He recently asked me "Mom, when can I get married" I said well first you have to turn 19 and be a missionary and then when you finish that you can come back home and start looking for your wife. He chuckled and then said "well, who will I marry?" I said, we don't know right now it will be someone you fall in love with. He giggles and then says "So you felled in love with our dad?"
-I was up at the pulpit in sacrament bearing my testimony tearfully and Porter leans over to Brittney and says "Hey look, my mom feels the Holy Ghost!"
6 comments:
Oh yea, when you're taking pictures like that (temple in background) you know the big news is going to happen soon! Very exciting!
YEAH!!! Have I mentioned before I think they are the cutest couple!
Obviously the previous post was from me! I didn't realize I was signed in as Jordan.
very cute couple- i agree with Lori, temple in background is a sign for something to come!
They ARE such a cute couple! ...how fun you've been able to watch the whole saga up close! ...its like your own movie, right in your own house! Ü
Hey, on a totally different topic, I've been meaning to ask you- where did you get all those cute Halloween songs that you did with the preschool boys last year? I think you told me once, but I can't remember! Also, I was wanting to make those cute pipecleaner spiders that you made with them last year and I can't remember how to... was there something else besides pipecleaners? ...why oh why don't you live around the corner anymore?! Ü
You're the best Nikki!
Hey Nicki! I'll try calling you in the morning, but wanted to know if we could get Porter and Caleb together to play tomorrow. Caleb keeps asking me when he can play with Porter again!
Post a Comment