Here's my new kitchen curtains I made! Yeah, they're done. It was quite fun actually. I enjoy these types of things. The hardest part was making the fabric choices etc. :) So here are a few snapshots of them. I love the pleat. The design was Chad's idea, I know, he's really quite good at it. The colors are like a gold, moss green and burnt red. I love those colors. You can tell more in the picture with the plates above it. Then I attached a photo of my mantel because I'm so thrilled to have a mantel to decorate each holiday! YIPEE....



5 comments:
Good job! So cute. I have thought about making curtains but I don't think it will ever happen.
I love them!! And, I'm excited to see them in person tomorrow! Way to go!
you are so full of talent...i love them!
I was admiring them when I picked up Peter the other day.
Cute! I need to get mine done. I started repainting the kitchen back in January... still not done. Wanna come down? The weather's nice now!
Post a Comment