Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Engaged!

Britt & Jake
Slide shows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard

7 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

I don't even know them and I am in tears. What a cute couple-Congratulations to the two of them!

Amy said...

YEAH! They are a cute couple! Congrats! And, way to go with the scrapbooking. It looks awesome!

Unknown said...

You called it! So great!!!

sara said...

you can see in these pictures how much they LOVE bein around one another...i love it..

Lori said...

Congrats to the happy couple!!! The ring is so pretty. Dave's sister just got engaged and we're so excited for another family wedding. It's been a while.

Jenifer said...

What a cute couple! I love to see newly engaged couples. What a fun smilebox!

Jenifer said...

What a cute couple! I love to see newly engaged couples. What a fun smilebox!