Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Harvest!

Well, here it is...the new look. I couldn't find any pumpkin/thanksgiving type paper but I did love these fall colors so this will have to do! I'm really excited for Christmas....it's just around the corner you know :) I'm so excited for Thanksgiving. I'm having my sister and her family and maybe my brother and his come to my house this year! I love to cook for Thanksgiving so I can hardly wait!!!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Pretty colors!! I started a blog...but I can't figure out how to do anything! Maybe a quick blog course on Thanksgiving?? Can't wait to see you!
xoxoxox

Nikki said...

sure thing sista!

I was raised in a barn said...

man, you were ready to get rid of the halloween backround! I love the new look. I am so excited for thanksgiving and Christmas,too!

Jenifer said...

Love the new look! I still haven't figured out how to do pretty paper backgrouds.