Friday, February 29, 2008

"SHARK DO"

So...we've all heard of SHARK FINS.....



And who doesn't LOVE a new HAIRDO



But have you ever heard of the PORTER SHARK DO?


Porter is thrilled with his new self imposed hairdo! He thinks it's the best. Until Sunday of course when he reminds me that he will be wearing his "James Bond" do for church....which is simply the classic--hair combed to the side! He is such a character! And this "SHARKDO" fits his personality to a tee! He does his own hair every morning now!

9 comments:

DeBrat said...

Porter~~ I love your hair buddy!
You are so cool!
XOXO
Debbie

Erin said...

That is too cute! I wish Jack liked having his hair done!

Jenifer said...

Lookin good! It is the perfect do for him!

Amy said...

Love it!

Kristi said...

Cool Hair Porter! I think you may have started a new fashion craze! My boys want it now!!!!! We love it!

Lori said...

What a cutie!! And I'm amazed he does his own hair! Way to go!

Amanda said...

So cute!! He's a really cool little guy!

raising4boys said...

I linked to you from the 52 blessings project and just had to tell you that I have a Porter too!! He just turned 6. Love that SHARK DO!!!

sara said...

i am so scared of sharks...but Porters lookin so stylish and I love that he wants the James Bond for the Sabbath...so wise!