WEEK 9

Okay....today I am so grateful for CHANGE which to me is synonymous with GROWTH
Didn't I just post about the blessing of my calling as Ward Missionary????
Well, today that all ended with my new call into the YW Presidency! I was thrilled to say the least and almost did this on the way out of the building!
(a cartwheel)
I am so thankful to be back in YW...it's been about 8 years since I served in there and I have to say I have absolutely MISSED IT!!! I'm so excited to get to know the great girls in our ward! How fun huh!!! Our summer is filling up fast between Boy Scout Camp, Girls Camp and a trip to the beach! I'm so excited to EMBRACE my new Young Women!!!
I love how the Lord just catches you when you're so off guard! I thought I was being called in for an interview because just last week I asked the Bishop about working in the temple. He said, "Sure, I'll have Bro. Dellis call you with an appointment time!" Little did I know that I was in for a REAL TREAT!!!



20 comments:
Congratulations! You will be such a fun young women's leader. They are lucky girls to get you.
Congrats. There is no where I'd rather serve than in the YW! Have fun
I love serving in YW's. Have fun with it. (How could you not?!)
Congrats! What a great calling for you. The girls are going to LOVE YOU!
What fun! You'll do great and I know they'll love ya! Enjoy the calling!! Young women's is the best!
How fun for you! I am mad at YW pres in our ward right now because she took one of my nursery leaders to be laurel adviser. not really mad.....
what a fun place to be! Congratulations!!!
They are going to LOVE you!!!! Who wouldn't?/ But those girls are so lucky to have you be their leader for sure!
Congrats on the new calling! Enjoy the YW!
You will be awesome!!! The girls will love you. Your great excitement and testimony will hit them like a karate chop!!
I am so excited for you !! You are going to be great with all of those girls! They are all going to love you so much !! COngratulations :) Love ya
I'm so happy for you! The girls today, need someone who truly loves them and I know you'll be perfect for that. Good Luck!
You are going to be great, you have so much to offer those girls and they are thrilled to have you!!
How wonderful! Those YM are going to love you-You'll be awesome!! Thanks for your comment! we are super excited!
i've been laurel advisor for over 3 years now and love it - i'm starting to get a little nervous that the powers that be might notice and think i need growth experiences somewhere else - i've found laying low to be helpful!!
happy to take some family pics and the beach - just remember - you get what you pay for!!!
hello to all the kiddies - glad to here all is well.
see you in the sand!
Congrats on the new calling. It is amazing how the Lord know exactly what you need in your life to help you to grow. YW's is such a fun place to serve in. You will do a fantastic job!
I keep thinking about you in this calling and you are truly going to be amazing for them!!! And I am sure you will have tons of fun along the way- we need to plan a ward GNO!!! PS- I loved your Jeopardy game- no wonder you were put in this new calling!
You will be great in YW! Those girls are going to love you! Congrats!
Oh YEAH!! Good for you! What a great spot in life you are in to be in Young Women's. You'll get to be right there with your boys as well while seeing the flip side of things. Does that make any sense? Anyways, Congratulations!
Reality is those girls are so stinkin' lucky to have YOU in YWs!!
you will be PERFECT for those girls...how blessed they are to have you as their leader, i wish you were my leader!
Post a Comment