

Okay...the boy has got to be pregnant...just kidding! Chad ate a whole jar of pickles within just a few days and topped it off with a homemade chocolate milkshake almost every night this week! No, joke! I don't know what this radiation is telling his body but it's starting to make me laugh!
He also admitted (finally) that he "Doesn't know how women do it!" Do what??? Morning sickness, stomache cramps, etc. He finally has empathy for us now ladies :) Yeah, I'll count that as a blessing :) ha ha ha. He was nice about it before but now I think he really "gets it"...
With week 2 down we're past half way and looking forward to more pickles and milkshakes this week :) His eating preferences have been very keen this week. He's really picky and wants certain things. I guess whatever helps the nausea is the golden ticket! Of course all the while not a complaint in sight! What an amazing man I have! We're still learning and growing from it all!
Thanks Chadly for enduring so bravely! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!



6 comments:
You two are such an inspiration! I'm glad you are getting through it "okay". (As well as can be expected) The pickles are a crack up! I immediately thought you were pregnant when I saw the pictures!
Glad to hear things are going well with his treatment. Here's to another week down! :)
I'm so glad things are going well. Hang in there
(BTW- to bad you're not having more babies. You could really get some sympathy next time)
That is too funny about the pickles and milkshakes. I'm glad it's going well, and we continue to pray for you and your family!!!
Two of my favorite things. Wish I was there to eat them with you guys! LOVE you so much!
I passed a magazine the other day that showed a pregnant man, maybe Chad should look into it after all of this. . .he's already got the nausea thing down. :) Glad to hear he's doing well. Give him a hug for us.
Post a Comment