Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spelling Bee

Porter is really into figuring out how to spell things lately. So I just had to post about this one...

He and I are driving in the van and he suddenly pipes up...

"Mom, I know how to spell STOP....S-T-O-P!" I said, GOOD JOB!

He then says, so how do you spell hat, I say H-A-T!

"Oh", he says. "Well, how do you spell Tad?" (The green frog off of Leapfrog, you know the one)

Again I spelled T-A-D. "Okay", he says.

A minute later he says "Well then how do you spell AWKWARD?" I busted up laughing.

Why in the world did he need to know how to spell awkward? That is so hilarious!

7 comments:

Denise said...

I love him! We were on a walk sunday morning and he came running out to greet Kimball while sporting his spidey jammies, we sent him back in cause we didn't want him getting in trouble. such a cute little guy!!!

Jenifer said...

How funny! I wonder where he comes up with all this?

Lori ~ LL-K said...

That is too funny!
What sweet boy!

sara said...

i love it....thanks to porter for the chuckle

Jake & Britt said...

hahahahaha WHAT?? That boy is something else! Never a dull moment! I LOVE HIM!!

Amy said...

What a goof ball. So random

raising4boys said...

Hmmm! Makes me wonder what he was thinking at the time. Kids come up with the funniest :)