Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Big Day!


Since I know we are not allowed to bring cameras tomorrow to the dedication I thought I'd post a few that I found online. Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!! It has been so neat to watch it start from the ground up! I guess our hearts will always hold a special place for the Draper Utah Temple! I'll post all about our experience at the dedication tomorrow!

East Side or Entrance to the Temple

South Side of Temple


East Side of Temple

3 comments:

nalgal said...

Great pictures Nikki! I especially love that you were able to take them from angles that didn't include the ridiculous houses that are all around it.

Jen said...

Neat pics, so sad I couldn't be there today! Hope it was a neat experience

Lori ~ LL-K said...

It is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing these pictures!! I hope you all had a wonderful time!
:)