
Football season is in full swing at the Morris house. Our lives revolve around football practice all the month of August. Practice 5 nights a week for 2 hours each night! This is the first year that Kaden and Garrett won't be playing on the same team and Ellerie decided to play soccer this fall. Our Saturdays are going to be CRAAAZY! But we love having our kids in sports and they all love it too. Here in Utah we are learning quickly that we have to be devote Alta Hawk fans. The whole little league divisions here are by city. We live in Alta High School boundaries which makes us the Alta Hawks. The colors are black, red & white! Expect to see some great photos of the boys and Ellie while they're struttin' their stuff!



4 comments:
Yikes! You guys ARE busy!!
Nikki, Isn't it sad what happened to the templates we were using?! It is actually REALLY easy to change it again though... the first step is to find some digital scrapbook paper you like. I got mine at www.shabbyprincess.com -click on the top left corner on downloads. (Its free.) Once you have it downloaded, the next step is to go to www.photobucket.com and set up an account. Then upload the paper into photobucket. The next step is to go to www.shabbytulips.blogspot.com (the original website we got the template from) and click on her starter template. It has has the specific spots (in BIG RED LETTERS) where you'll paste the new paper into your html on your blog. The little embellishments on the side are really easy too... if you need to I can totally walk you through it on the phone! Good luck! Ü
Nikki, Am I the only one having a hard time reading your blog??? I was able to highlight the words, and read a little bit of it. Anyways, you made me totally jealous! I went to Alta High. I love how the leagues are organized by the school boundaries, but I would love it more if I was in yours :) GO HAWKS!
You sound very busy. I can't wait until things slow down for both of us, and we can finally get together :)
I don't know what it is, but I still can't read it. All over the webpage there is an emblem of photobucket.com. Has anyone else commented on it?
Post a Comment