
Happy, Happy Birthday Kaden Dear!
I can't believe my boy is 12 today. That is crazy. I'm so excited to have a tween! He is so fun to hang out with and has converted to that stage where he'd rather hang out with the adults and listen in on their conversation verses hanging out with other kids. He's starting Jr. High on Monday. I know, it's mixed emotions for me as the Mom... Here are a few photos from today. He also had to go to 7th grade orientation today. He is so HANDSOME! By the way, he's a great babysitter too! I've waited 12 years to have a built in babysitter. Tee Hee
He is a great kid!
I sure love you Kaden. Happy 12th Birthday!!!
The cool way to wear your laces when you're 12!






4 comments:
Oh, to have a built in babysitter! Only eight more years to go for that one... Kaden's a very handsome boy! You and Chad do not seem old enough to have a tween!
Yes! I'm glad you are blogging! Happy Birthday to Kaden. I guess I can start thinking about Kaden as a babysitter for my boys.
Happy Birthday Kaden! And congratulations Chad and Nikki on having a built in baby sitter. I'm just a little jealous.
That's SO awesome! He looks so much like Chad to me in these pictures... he really is growing up so fast! And how awesome that he's such a GOOD kid! ...and thanks for the heads up on how to do the shoelaces! Ü
Post a Comment