Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Meet Brittney




This is my darling niece Brittney who lives with us. She has been going to Paul Mitchell Hair school and is now doing the skin program. She loves it and is so excited to do full body waxes! Just kidding. She said she is loving all that she is learning though. I just wanted to introduce her. It's been so fun having her here with us. It's especially fun for me to have a girlfriend to talk to all the time. She will most likely stay with us atleast until she finishes school! She is my sister's oldest daughter. She recently started dating a charming young prince! He is seriously G.Q. I'll keep everyone posted on Mr. Wonderful as the relationship evolves!

3 comments:

Lori said...

It was fun to hear from you!! It's fun all the connections you get from blogging. I can't believe Kaden is in Jr. High. I remember when we taught him in primary. Time flies. How nice of you to let your neice stay with you. You'll have fun! And I love your blog. I'm just learning all the fun stuff you can do!! Take care!!

Tiffany said...

How fun to have her staying with you... very fun for you to have somebody to chat with )... and you'll have to definately keep us posted on romance updates!

Unknown said...

HEY NIKKI! I left you a comment on the garden post too... but SO glad to connect with you. Seems like you are doing great and I am so excited to keep up with you. I'll probably know more about you now than I did when you lived in my neighborhood!! :-)