Porter and Maggie had taken all my towels, linens and blankets out of my linen closet and made "bunk beds"....I had to laugh even though I was sort of bugged when I first arrived on the scene. I quickly ran down to get my camera. "What a perfect blog" I thought! I'm grateful that I'm blogging, it's helping me find joy and laughter in Porter and his little messes!
I thought they were pretty creative. They said they were babies- hence Porter in the fetal position in the one photo. He is a nut for sure!








3 comments:
Too cute! I know I am addicted to blogging when I go throughout the day thinking what would be the perfect blog for today! You definitely got one :)
That's so cute!!!
We sure miss Porter. I asked Jack which friend he would like to invite to do something special for his birthday and he said Porter. I explained again that Porter was in Utah and that was too far away. Glad to see that Porter has made new friends.
Post a Comment