Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm an ADDICT!!!

Hi, my name is Nikki and I'm a carmel apple candy corn ADDICT!
Has anyone else tried these tasty little treats! They are so delicious. I absolutely love them. I just discovered them the other day in the Wal-mart Halloween isle. I was a little suspicious at first but I am a regular candy corn eater so when I saw these babies I just had to try. One bite and I was hooked! YIKES!!! Too bad I discovered them so early in the season! I believe I'll have a tooth ache by October 31st for sure. If you haven't tried them yet, give it a whirl. They are tasty and much less work than making a real carmel apple :) tee hee

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! I've never even heard of them. Have you ever put candy corn in a bag of hot popcorn!? Wow! Quite a treat!

Nikki said...

Sounds yummy! I'm gonna give that a try :) Thanks Jen

Erin said...

I love caramel apples and so I am sure I will love these candies. But, I don't think I'll try them for fear that I will b e hooked.

Erin said...

Cute Halloween Background!

Amy said...

I have to try them! I'm on my second bag of candy corn in a week!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Yes, I will have to try this babies! They look GOOOOOOD!!!! I will curse you when I'm five pounds heaver next month! JK

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Oh and I love the new look! What a great idea to be festive.

Mark and Karen said...

You beat me to the Halloween background! Now it's gonna look like I copied you! :-)

sara said...

look at you and your halloweenish blog...I still think about your placemat halloween purse all the time...oh and the candy corn thing is soooo dangerous for me, just like rice krispy treats, I too like amy have enjoyed a few bags and keep justifying it with the fact that they do have "real honey" in them!!!

Lori said...

Yummy!! I definitely will have to try them. Sounds like my kind of treat. (Oh, and Sara, don't forget that they are ok to eat because they're "fat free", right?? :)

I was raised in a barn said...

these look super yummy! I need to get them. Your last comment was super nice and came at the perfect time ( i just got on the scale and it said i gained 5 lbs sniff sniff) I keep telling myself its muscle :) Thx though you're the best!! not to mention you made my day :)