
It's that time of year again...Actually, I don't mind this anytime of year. I'm talking about Libby's Pumpkin! I absolutely love treats with pumpkin....On the menu today...Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! Sooo good. We love them, well all of us except Chad. He loves other pumpkin things just not these. Too bad :) Oh well, more for me LOL.
Did I mention I love this time of year! FALL...It's getting to be so beautiful here. The leaves are just about to turn. Here are a few of my favorite pumpkin treats: Pumpkin Cake, Pumpkin Bars, Pumpkin Pie, Dinner in a Pumpkin, Pumpkin Ice Cream...(tried it last year for the first time-Dreyers Brand I think) Pumpkin whatever. What is your favorite pumpkin recipe. Please share! p.s. I'll post my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe later :)



5 comments:
Nikki, you are making me jealous. Not having seasons is one of the things which I don't like about az. As for pumpkin treats, I'm like you I love them all!
My favorite is pumpkin pancakes at IHOP. Especially with their pecan syrup. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a recipe! I'm loving watching the leaves change. It's so beautiful!
Me TOO! Well, we have been under 100 degrees all week and I am SO excited because tomorrow is supposed to be in the 80's! YES! The 80's... I think I'll finally pull out my fall decor.
okay. Share recipes! Pumpkin ANYTHING is my favorite!
I love pumpkin treats too. My all time favorite are pumpkin bars. I've got a yummy recipe I'll have to share. And yes, this is my favorite season too! I'm so excited for autumn!
I love them all too but my favorite is pumkin dip with pie crust wedges and that pumpkin desert with the yellow cake mix dry and lots of butter. Does anyone have that recipe? I'll have to post the pumpkin dip it's a hit at any party!
Post a Comment