Friday, January 4, 2008

52 Blessings Project

So I'm joining my friend Cara in her great idea to post 52 photos of things I'm grateful for in 2008! It will start this Sunday with my first post! Or maybe I'll need to post one before that so that I'm not behind :) Anyways...here is what the project is about if you want to join in please do!

The 52 Blessings Project
About 52 BlessingsOnce a week post a photo of something you are most grateful for. This gives us a chance to reflect on the good things we have learned from or that have made us better in our everyday lives or things we just enjoy! I think everyone needs to be more grateful for what they have now days instead of always thinking about what we want! This is one of the things we can do to be more gracious people.
It will be like a photo gratitude journal!

2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

I also love this idea! It will be so fun to read everyones each week. I love your blog layout super cute!

Amy said...

I'm in. That will really force me to look at the good up here! Something I need to try to do. Thanks for the idea.