Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ugh! I caught "The Head Cold"

Hi....no posts equals sick Nik! I've been in bed with this unbearable cold! A few weeks ago Jen Woodard posted this hilarious utube commercial with this man suffering from a cold...I have to say I laughed so hard and then guess what? I CAUGHT IT! UGH! It's been super miserable but I'm hoping to be up and going tomorrow for church.


5 comments:

Lori said...

Hope you feel better soon! Colds are NO fun! I had a little one, but nothing serious. Let's hope it stays that way.

Jana said...

Yikes!! Did you get mom's crud! She still doesn't feel too good- I hope you feel better soon...Love you and miss you!! xoxox

Jenifer said...

I hope you feel better soon! Man colds are no fun. That picture is hilarious! I think I could use one of those!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Where can I get one of those?! Seriously, I hope you get better soon. Being sick is the worst!

sara said...

so sorry...sickness is no good!