Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Over a FOOT!

We ended up with over a foot of snow to shovel off our large driveway! People always tease us about our "parking lot" driveway...hey, I'm telling you what, that was a BUGGER to shovel!!! I guess we know what were saving up for next, A SNOW BLOWER!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I miss snow. Did you know I grew up in Flagstaff??

Amy said...

Holy Cow! That's too much snow for me! By the way, I love your little Nikki at the bottom of your posts!

Jenifer said...

Snow Blower? Isn't that what kids are for? Ha ha. I bet everything is so beautiful. Don't worry about us down here in the high 60's. We'll be okay.

Shelly said...

I am so jealous! I miss the snow. Hey I am going to be in town for two weeks the end of march and I hope to see you. I am babysitting my sister in laws kids for a week right out by you! Can't wait to see you

Loric said...

Nothing like getting that morning workout, eh Chad?
P.S. love the changes to your blog. Signature is so cute!!!