Thursday, January 24, 2008

Share your ideas

CALLING ALL CRAFTY CREATORS...




Here's a call out for all you gals that love to throw parties! I'm giving Brittney a bridal shower on February 16th. I would love any and all great ideas sent my way. I for one know that SARA & ERIN are pros at these kind of things :) So, her colors for her wedding are pink, lime green and brown! (so cute huh!) So I'm thinking of making yummy carmel and chocolate dipped pretzels rods with cute pink piping-(pink dipped with brown polka dots) but what else should I do? What to eat? I know you are all dying to share your ideas so if would please....

Thanks in advance!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!! We can't wait, and Jake Is thinking those snacks sound really really good. :)

sara said...

what time is the shower? how many people? I need more details...

Erin said...

OK, the first thought that came to mind was a "spa shower." One of my friends went to a "hands and feet" baby shower where I think they had manicures and foot massages(that might be a little much.) I just thought that sounded so great. Perhaps you could do a take on that somehow. I also went to a shower and the favor was little purses made out of paper and inside was a small bottle of lotion and some chocolates. What time of day were you going to have the shower? Can you give us more details?

Nikki said...

S & E....
the shower will be on a Saturday so I'm thinking lunch time or brunch...about 12--15 people mostly all my aunts and a few cousins and 2-3 of Britt's close friends. It's going to be the 3rd shower she has ;) So...does that help?

Erin said...

For a brunch I think it would be fun to have crepes with different toppings. I also think that it would be fun to have hot chocolate, since it is so cold in Utah. Just some ideas that popped in my head. I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

Erin said...

Ooh, what about that yummy egg dish you made for that relief society breakfast that one time? You could also have some yummy muffins. If you need recipes or ideas I think foodnetwork.com is a good resource, you just do a search for brunch and lots of recipes will come up. Who knows why I'm thinking about this at 11:48 pm, but I am. I'm sute whatever you do will be wonderful, everything you do is great. Oh, I also really liked that book that Jenna made for me with the advice cards and places to put pictures, I wonder if you could adapt that somehow. This is probably the longest comment ever, so I'll stop now!

Anonymous said...

I love you You are the nicest aunt ever!!!! I want to be just like you when i grow up !! haha and my mom too : ) how about a mix ; ) PERFECT haha
- britt : )

Karalea-Karalea said...

Take lots of pics and post please...remember that the day after V-day (the 15th) Every store will be packed with CHEAP pink decor leftovers. Capitalize on that.

Kristi said...

Hey there! I was thinking soup in bread bowls would be fun. I don't know if you've already done this but I have a few times and it's been great! The bowls usually run from $.75 to $1.00 each. I get them at Safeway or Albertsons. Do you have those there? Anyway you could have a few soups to choose from and maybe a yummy salad. Your numbers are perfect for this. Just a thought. I also have my die cut machine. It has some cute bags that I like to use as thank you gifts. Ican mail some to you if you need them. Let me know how I can help. Good luck!