one little word
A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow. Today I want to introduce you to the idea that a single word can be a catalyst for enriching your life as well as your scrapbook layouts. Last year I began a tradition of choosing one word for myself each January - a word that I can focus on, mediate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life. Last year my word was something I wanted to bring into my life in a more tangible way. It can be something tangible or intangible. It could be a thought or a feeling or an emotion. It can be singular or plural. The key is to find something that has personal meaning for you. This is not your mother's word or your spouse's word or your child's word - this is YOUR word. (You can read the whole article here.)My friend Cara has done the "one word challenge" and I just loved the idea so I'm jumping on board! It seems like a great way to keep your goals realistic and to keep them fresh throughout the year with a little help from "your word"....stay tuned for my WORD OF THE YEAR...2008!



No comments:
Post a Comment