I decided I wanted to write down a few of my favorite camp highlights so I don't forget them.
Most of these will have no meaning to the average reader but to some of us they'll provoke belly aching laughter, shedding of tears and great big smiles :)
1. Memorizing and reciting the Living Christ
2. "A BADGER!!! It's a badger!
3. 11 heads of french braids
4. Putting up a shade structure from out of the Scout trailer with no instructions! It was like
an erector set!
5. A hot shower after the hike :)
6. Paddle boating on Legacy Lake after an hour hike to get there.
7. Our skit! It was a huge hit especially when Katie knocked over the baby catus.
8. Playing games, eating enough candy to cause 12 cavities
9. The devotional given by some of the y.w.! AWESOME!!!
10. Testimony meeting on Thursday night! It was incredible!!
These are just a few. I absolutely loved the time with the girls and our fearless leaders!
It was a week in heaven~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love girls camp. It's always so hard to get there, but so worth it when you do.
A big part of the "awesomeness" is because of you Nikki, you are amazing with those girls!!! And yes, they are a pretty uniquely wonderful group as well. So cool... love your highlights! Thanks!
Post a Comment