Friday, August 1, 2008

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Nikki that was so fun I had a BLAST!!!!!!! I'm so glad you were able to come with us. When I got home I got in the shower and went to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Jessica

Kristi said...

Okay! I am sooooo sad I didn't get to camp this year! It looked like you had a great time. I have always said Girls Camp is the Best!
That camp looked Awesome and I'm sure the weather was nice. It's 112 here today! Blaz'n Hot! Why are we still here:) Love ya!

sara said...

ok looks like you have been so busy and having such a great time...glad you loved girls camp, and cabins, how nice!...i miss you tons and was so excited to see i had some mail from you when we got back from CA, THANK YOU so much and of course i was thrilled to get something so fun for free!!!hee hee love you

Jake & Britt said...

Your Slides are so cute and It looks like you had an awesome time!! They are so lucky to have you as a leader! You are such a great example and you touch the lives of everyone you know Nik!!! I am glad you got some time to yourself and to be with those girls!! I miss you !

Love Britt

Loric said...

Wow! That looked like such a great camp! What fun activities you had. I'm sure you were one of the best leaders up there!