Thursday, August 28, 2008

Got Hair-Do's?

Ellie and I have been trying out all the fun hair-do's from this blog...
We've had so much fun experimenting and changing it up to create our own!
Looks like I need to get my part a little more straight to start with! tee hee hee

5 comments:

Karina said...

Darling hair-do. I need to get on this web site to get more ideas for the girls. I had the mural painted in my basement. That is the toy room "part" of our basement. It's fun.

Kristi said...

I love it! I miss Lacey's long hair:( She wants to grow it out. I can't wait to do fun stuff like that again.

Jen said...

Love her hair -I wish my ellie would let me do that, she is a hair psycho! Makaylee used to always let me do fun stuff with her hair. How fun

Amy said...

I love it! Those hair blogs are full of funky do's.

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Very cute! I love that website!