I love the pictures! My favorite is the close-up of her looking down. I love the freckles! She is such a cute girl. Where did you have them done? They did a great job.
To answer your question, I make my own backgrounds and headers using my photo editing software (corel paint shop pro). Mark originally bought it to edit our pictures. I've since takin over the use of the program. :-)
Nikki she is so beatiful she looks so much like you!!!! i love the pictures!!!!Getting baptized is so much fun tell her i said congrates!!!!!!!Im so jelous i whish i had cute pics like that her dress is so pretty!!!!!
love them..i don't know if i can show these to Emma without her wishing she was Ellerie....she would love it if i was a mom like you too, who actually took their kids somewhere to have a real photo taken of them!
Darling! The other day I had all my student's moms send me their kids baptism pictures. It was so fun to see them like this. AND it was so fun to remember. What a cutie you've got!
- We had just left my mom's house. We had been there visiting with Jana and her kids and Mom and Ross. We drove off and Porter says "Mom, I don't like when we go to parties with our family and then we have to leave...it makes my tummy hurt real bad!" --Oh my sweet boy, that is called "homesick" Porters first real experience of homesickness for family!
-We had just heard Bon Jovi's song "Make A Memory"...the D.J. said, "That was Bon Jovi.... Porter pipes up from the back and says "That was Bon Jovi Mom? That is my favorite guy! Mom, you should've bought me a Bon Jovi costume for Halloween!"
-Shortly after church he was telling us about how great his new CTR ring was and how he can CTR now because he has a ring...the story went on and on...then he turns to me and in all seriousness says "and my teacher told me my stories are too long!" I had to laugh because I was thinking that same thing!
-During church Porter leans into me after watching a the baby sitting in front of us and says "Mom, I wish I could go back to being a tiny baby so you could name me Bruce Wayne"....
-Porter questioning me about how I could "stack" (his word) all our kids in my stomach to have babies then simple resolves his own question by saying "Oh, I know, we were in heaven first and then Heavenly "Faver" used the force and put us in your tummy cuz he has the force just like Yoda and Jedi's."
-He recently asked me "Mom, when can I get married" I said well first you have to turn 19 and be a missionary and then when you finish that you can come back home and start looking for your wife. He chuckled and then said "well, who will I marry?" I said, we don't know right now it will be someone you fall in love with. He giggles and then says "So you felled in love with our dad?"
-I was up at the pulpit in sacrament bearing my testimony tearfully and Porter leans over to Brittney and says "Hey look, my mom feels the Holy Ghost!"
13 comments:
She is beautiful. I hope Chad is prepared for when she is 16. He might have trouble keeping the boys away.
Love the photos!!
She is so beautiful in all of them!! How exciting! When is she getting baptized? Lucas-Robert's baptism is next weekend!!
I love the pictures! My favorite is the close-up of her looking down. I love the freckles! She is such a cute girl. Where did you have them done? They did a great job.
She is a doll!
To answer your question, I make my own backgrounds and headers using my photo editing software (corel paint shop pro). Mark originally bought it to edit our pictures. I've since takin over the use of the program. :-)
Sooo pretty. I love her dress. Where did you find it??
What a little Doll. All the pictures are great. She looks so beautiful. What a great idea. Baptism pictures. Congrats El.
Nikki she is so beatiful she looks so much like you!!!! i love the pictures!!!!Getting baptized is so much fun tell her i said congrates!!!!!!!Im so jelous i whish i had cute pics like that her dress is so pretty!!!!!
I also love the close up of her looking down. Those turned out so good!
All so beautiful!! Looks like Target portraits. I bet you had a hard time choosing which ones to buy. LOL! Congratulations on her baptism.
love them..i don't know if i can show these to Emma without her wishing she was Ellerie....she would love it if i was a mom like you too, who actually took their kids somewhere to have a real photo taken of them!
Darling! The other day I had all my student's moms send me their kids baptism pictures. It was so fun to see them like this. AND it was so fun to remember. What a cutie you've got!
Those pictures are so beautiful!!! What a happy day! Where did you have them taken?
Beautiful shots and beautiful girl. I can see why you had to post them all. :)
Post a Comment