Saturday, August 23, 2008

TEENAGER!!!

Happy Birthday Kaden!
I can't believe my Kado is 13 today! Aaaah! Where did the time go?
I would have loved to post some adorable baby photos of Kaden but at the moment my scanner is not working :( But here are some of his younger years...




13 Things I love about KADEN...

-He's so very smart especially in math

-He's great at whatever he tries

-He is such a great leader

-He honors his priesthood

-He writes wonderful church talks

-He's working so hard to achieve his Eagle in scouting

-He loves the ocean and our annual trip to San Clemente, CA

-He has a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ

-He plays the piano! my dream come true!!!

-His sense of humor

-His great hair! He has natural wavy curls when it grows out!

-His blue eyes

-That he is so much like his Dad

Kaden has grown into a wonderful young man! I'm so proud of him and all his accomplishments so far in life. He does well at many things and really strives to be a good boy!

Thanks Kaden for blessing my life just 13 short years ago!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to our the best, and our favorite babysitter! Thanks for being such a great example for the boys.

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Happy 13th Birthday Kaden!!
I love the list you made for Kaden! He sounds like one amazing teen. Ü

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kaden - hope you had a great day!!