Last weekend a few of my girlfriends and I from High School went out to dinner. Meredith is in the photo with me. She just lives about 5 minutes from my house. It's been so fun to reunite with her and hang out. Donnell the other brunette, lives in Orem so I get to see her once in awhile too! Dayna flew in for business from Boise. It was fun to see them. Once a year we have a "Girls Weekend" were we (10 of us from High School) still get together for a weekend. It's been PRICELESS...we love it and it always seems we pick up right were we left off- sometime literally like our days in High School. We reminse and relive all our funny stories every time. Thanks girlies for a great night out! It was so fun to see you again.

Meredith and Nikki

Donnell & Dayna
8 comments:
How fun, don't you love seeing old friends. Speaking of which when do we get to see you again?
How great that you've stayed in touch with all your friends over the years! Get togethers are always fun!
FUN! You graduated in 89? Me too! I work out with my best friend from HS... yesterday we got talking about prom and other silly things and were laughing so hard we were hardly coordinated enough to move. Oh man! THOSE WERE GOOD OL' DAYS!
can you believe the kids dress up 80s to MOCK US! HA HA!
looks like fun!!
How fun Nikki! That's awesome that you had such great friends from High School and that you still keep in touch! ...and I'm with Erin, when do WE get to see you again?! Ü
I'd love to come to AZ...I was thinking about coming for Mindy Phelps wedding around Thanksgiving :) I'll let you know if it works out.
I love it when you haven't seen or chatted with someone in awhile but can pick up right where you left off...you know they are kindred spirits when it is like that...I miss you around these parts, but love reading and seeing all that you have going on!
How fun you get to do that. I can't believe you're able to do that every year!! I'm happy if I see some of my High School friends once every 5 years!! Very cool.
Post a Comment