Week 4
I'm so GRATEFUL for....

President Gordon B. Hinckley
I am moved to tears at the passing of our beloved Prophet, mainly my own sadness that he is gone and we're still here on earth! He is such an amazing man and has had such a huge influence for good not only on the church as a whole but for me individually! I will never forget the unmeasurable feelings of love that I felt in his presence at the October conference! Although I was never able to meet him personally while here on earth, I look forward to embracing him someday! What a wonderful prophet he is! I will miss him dearly!



8 comments:
I too feel the same way. I loved him and will miss hearing his inspiring words. What a gift to have had him as our faithful leader for as long as we did. Thanks for your words.
I have shed some tears of my own tonight. How lucky that we were able to have him so many years!
Thanks for this post... YOUR words touched me!! He truly was called of God! -Thanks!
He is such a wonderful man. I wish i could see him greet his darling wife. What a wonderful blessing he is to all.
Amen! Great man beloved prophet of our time. A wonderful blessing to have been taught through him.
It's amazing the love and support we all shared for this man. He was truly a prophet of God!! Thanks for your thoughts, and we will miss him.
Awesome- I thought you would have him for this week's BP because of who you are. Very sweet post, thanks for sharing.
Perfect blessing for this week and I love your signature with the hearts!!!
Post a Comment