Monday, January 21, 2008

Embrace This!


This is my back deck


10 inches and it's still snowing! YIKES!!! We'll report back when it stops snowing!!! Chad said it took him over an hour to get to work....normally it's a 15-20 min. drive.

9 comments:

Erin said...

And that my friend is why I live in Az.

Jenifer said...

It always snows like this when there is no school. This would NEVER happen on a school day.

Lori said...

I guess I can't complain about the cold here. (Keep that white stuff in Utah!!!) :)

Lori said...

p.s. Love the new blog look!!

Amy said...

Isn't it so fun? Sorry Erin, but I have to say this is why I live in UT!

Amy said...

Wow! I talked to my brother that lives right by you and he said you had received a ft. of snow and it was still snowing. Guess he wasn't kidding! Did you get out and play in it at all?

Loric said...

Wow!!!! Still loving those seasons?

sara said...

yikes! that's a whole lotta snow!

I was raised in a barn said...

I am so jealous! I am a snow person though. You are so lucky :) I Love the new blog look, its so cute!! Good luck with the shower i know its going to be wonderful. I have to enter the code everytime i post my signature-do you? If you have another way please pass on the info :)