
PRE-SCHOOL
Guess what??? Miss Nikki is back in business! I started teaching preschool again this week at Porter's school, Corner Canyon Academy. A position came open for 2 classes on T/Th. This was just perfect for our needs :) So, I will finish the year out there and then I plan start my own preschool (Little Adventures) back up this fall! There is a huge demand for teachers here which seems so strange to me...I guess there are just so many kids to keep up with! There are also very few preschools in Draper. I'm excited to be teaching again. Porter is thrilled to have Mom back at his side. It will definitely keep us busy but having it only 2 days a week is ideal for me right now!




8 comments:
Do you think having Jack commute to Utah for preschool would be too much? How fun that you are going to be teaching again. Sad that you are to far away for Jack to attend Little Adventures.
THREE WORDS...YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
Sounds perfect! I wish I could find a gig like that. Good luck with everything!
Congrats! I'm sure Porter is loving him mom teaching at his preschool.
So, will you enroll almost 3-year olds into Little Adventures? I've started looking for Parker for next fall, and I can't find any place that will take "almost three year olds." He will be three in October, and I would love to find something for him even if it is just one day a week. Better yet, Nikki's preschool :) (I understand if that is too young for you, but thought I would ask.)
I don't know how you do it all! That sounds like the perfect amount of time. Is the school close to your house?? I'll have to tell my sister-in-law. My neice will start preschool next year.
How fun!!! I miss having Davis in your preschool!! Like everybody else has been saying, YOU'RE AMAZING!!! And P.S. I LOVE your new background to your blog!! Ü
Good for you! Sounds like you are a great teacher.
Oh Wow!!! Good for you. Katie and I were just commenting yesterday how hard it is to find the "perfect" preschool. I hear yours was pretty darn close though.
Post a Comment