Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Count Down to 13!!!

In just 11 days Kaden is going to be turning 13! YIKES!!!!
A real live teenager living in my house! What will I do?

Who thinks I should throw him a party and what in the
world kind of party do you throw for a 13 year old boy????

5 comments:

Kristi said...

13 is so Big! Logan just wanted expensive "things" for his birthday.:0 So we said... a big party or an ipod, new cell phone, and (new) DS! He of course picked all the stuff! We went to a resort for the weekend though! I couldn't let the day go by without celebrating!:) He said it was a great b-day. That's all that matters! Right?

Erin said...

Wow 13, that just seems wrong. As for a party I have no idea. Good luck, I'm sure whatever you plan will be fabulous!

sara said...

13...what the hector!!!!....party YES, you are so good at them...what about a scavenger hunt on bikes...i dunno....i will keep brainstorming

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Wholly Cow! ~13~!!!
Yes, A party sounds good!
And I was thinking of a scavenger hunt too!!! Or glow in the dark golf, basketball, or football.

Lori said...

That is crazy! You're too young to have a 13 year old. :) Parties are always fun. I'm sure it will be great....