Friday, August 1, 2008

Girls Camp Was AMAZING!!!!

I wish I could scream this outloud on my blog but since I can't, all caps will have to do!
GIRLS CAMP WAS AMAZING!!!!

Not only were the accomodations spectacular...Heber Valley is unbelievably beautiful and has such a spirit about it. The camp hosts (who are actually couple missionaries) told us that it was considered "the temple in the mountains" and I have to agree, the spirit was incredibly strong there and overwhelming! Then you add 14 of the most AWESOME young women and it becomes out of this world! In a nutshell, camp was so great! We had so many wonderful experiences with our girls and we bonded so much with them. I know it's such a sacrifice for many of us to go to camp but I wouldn't miss it for the world! Here are a few photos of our fun!


Thank you to my "girls" for letting me be a part of your life! You've been such a blessing in my life and I consider myself so fortunate to have spent a whole week with each of you!

Love You All So Much!!!

Sis. Morris

3 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Girls camp was so cool I'm glad I got to come and go on the 45 minute to an hour hike to Legacy Lake It was way cool cannoeing was really fun to I thought it was fun to learn the new games we did.

love,
Jessica

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Looks like you had a great time!!
I glad you had fun!

I was raised in a barn said...

i bet those girls just love you! Looks like you all had a great time!