Monday, August 18, 2008

So-Long Summer!

Garrett and Ellerie are back in school today!
We're hoping for a very great year in both the 3rd and 6th grade!


Garrett- Mighty 6th Grader!

Ellerie- Sweet 3rd Grader!

7 comments:

The Evans Family said...

WOW! They look so cute! I can't believe it is time already! I guess I better get busy and get the girls what they need since they go back next Monday! Thanks for all the fun this summer!

Kristi said...

I love the first day of school pictures! They both look so great in their new outfits and their smiles are so cute. Hope they have a great day!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

They are looking all spiffy and ready to learn! We start on Wednesday.

Karina said...

I'm a blogger now!! I can't believe it myself! Your kids are so big. My kids started school yesterday and I'm one happy momma!

Anonymous said...

they all grow up too fast - turning into teenagers overnight - it's not right! what is porter up to these days? - is he kindergarten? please don't say 1st grade!

and no i didn't do the auto-tint thing - i have my trusty pair of blue blockers for when i want to go outside!!

raising4boys said...

Wow!! They look so ready and independent. How does it feel to have a 6th grader?

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Where has the summer gone??? The kids look pretty excited to start school!!

Love your new blog cover!!