Monday, January 28, 2008



In Loving Memory of Gordon B. Hinckley



Brittney, my niece, made this awesome slideshow honoring President Hinckley. Be sure to pause my playlist music at the bottom of my blog before
playing the slideshow!


video

BY BRITTNEY PASSEY : )


10 comments:

Amy said...

What an incredible slide show. Definitely a great tribute to our wonderful prophet.

Anonymous said...

I made it with Windows Movie maker !!! _- jake has it - I wonder if you could maybe download it from him -i'll ask : )

sara said...

i love this...thanks so much for sharing...

i love your feelings about him too on your previous post!

Amy said...

Wow! That was awesome. So many people have written beautiful posts about him. This slide show moved me to tears. He will truly be missed-

Shelly said...

Wow Brittany did an amazing job! I loved that slide show! I have chills up and down my body. I will miss him!

I was raised in a barn said...

What a wonderful slideshow. I watched it twice. I am so grateful for him! Tell Brittany thank you!

Mark and Karen said...

That was very touching. Thank you!

Lori said...

What a wonderful tribute. Thanks for sharing!!!

Denise said...

I absolutely LOVED that! Thank you!

Loric said...

Thank You! I so enjoyed that. Let me wipe the tear from eye. My heart is still tender after watching his funeral yesterday. Boy, I'm going to miss that guy.