Thursday, December 6, 2007

Draper 3rd Ward Christmas Party!

Click to play Draper+3rd+Ward+Party
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, that is the cutest idea ever! I love the gingerbread houses for the table decorations. Hey, at least you delegated that out! At first when I saw them I thought, "Did Nikki really make all those gingerbread houses?" Anyways, way to go! I'm sure you're glad it is over!

Jenifer said...

Nikki, you did such a fabulous job! I bet you are SOOO glad it is over. You can tell how much work went into it!

Amanda said...

You are soooo on top of things. I am amazed!! I like the music selection. The party was great. Thanks for all your time. When do you pass out the best gingerbread house award to our family? Is the Bishop saving it for sacrament meeting?

Erin said...

Everything was so cute! Wish we could have been there to have fun with you.

Nikki said...

Ladies....thanks for your sweet comments. It was a lot of fun.
Amanda...I have your AWARD! You definitely took first prize!

Mark and Karen said...

Do you know the Muffin Man?

Amy said...

Super Cute! I expect nothing less from you. Way to go

I was raised in a barn said...

looks great! that is a way cute idea! Good job!

sara said...

It looks perfect...of course...I'm with Erin - wish we were celebrating with you! I miss you!!!