Friday, December 28, 2007

Not A Creature Was Stirring.....except for....

LUNA
our new pet RAT!
Yeah, that's right, a pet RAT? What in the world was Santa thinking? I suppose he had Chad's permission but mine? She is pretty cute but I refuse to touch or hold her! I know, I'm a whimp but I just can't do it! Garrett stayed up with her all night on Christmas Eve after he woke up at 1:30 a.m. and discovered her. He called her Luna all day on Christmas and it just stuck! So there you have it, my kids are proud new pet owners!!! Me....not so much

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

You are sooo much nicer than I am. I got a shiver just thinking about it!

Erin said...

How fun for the kids! What a nice mom you are, I would not be so nice.

Amy said...

Wow! Lucky you! I guess Santa didn't talk to you about it first, huh? Okay, Christmas is over, and Caleb still has a week off of school. When do you want to get the boys together?

I was raised in a barn said...

I would not be able to sleep with that in my house. you are a good Mom! I bet your kids just love it.