Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Group Hug!


Here's the family photo that we used for our

Christmas cards. Most of yours was a cropped

version of this! I had to post it mostly to show

everyone how tall Kaden is getting! I'm sure by next year

at this time, he will be taller than his Momma :)

It was suppose to look like a group hug but

I'm not sure about the "death grip" the boys have

on each other! tee hee hee

9 comments:

Amy said...

I love the picture and letter you sent. Cute family!

Amy said...

I got your card yesterday. Very cute. And hey, if it makes you feel any better, Colton and I are the exact same height!

Jana said...

Ok!I figured it out and wrote down the password! :)
But I wanna know why I didn't get the group hug photo? :(
They are sooooo cute...you are all so photogenic!
WHAT??

Amanda said...

Very cute picture. Your hair matches the blue/brown theme. Points for Brittney. We love your family!

Nikki said...

jana- you got the "real" photo silly :) I have extra copies of the group hug if you really want one! love you!

Shelly said...

I love the group picture. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. PS i love you hair dark!

I was raised in a barn said...

I just made my blog private, but i don't have your email to add you. Could you email it to me? also, will you send you home address-i have a card for you and I can't find your address. your Christmas card is so cute!!

I was raised in a barn said...

sorry my email is Lizzyrigby@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

hey I like that picture...