
I took the two big boys to see a Christmas concert. It was the group ECLIPSE! They were INCREDIBLE!!!! It's a 6 man accapella group and it was so entertaining! WE had such a fun night. The boys were so impressed and just loved it! We decided we are going to add this concert to our list of traditions as long as we can. Kaden also came right home and went onto their website to see when they will perform next. They are all LDS and returned missionaries! Their new CD will come out on APRIL 1st. It will be their SPIRITUAL one with hymns etc.! WE CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!! Everyone needs to go visit their website just to see how great they are~



3 comments:
Wow, I'd never heard of them. I checked out their website, and they're really good! That would be a fun concert to see!
What a fun new tradition to start with your boys! Too bad Jack won't even sit through a movie let alone a concert.
WOW!! wannagowith! when are we going...They are awesome!?!
Bet you 3 had soooo much fun! Glad you find all the fun stuff to do!
I just keep swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming....
Post a Comment