Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Garrett!!!

Look at that sweet boy!
Always has a great big smile!
It's Garrett's 11th Birthday today! I can't believe how fast the years have flown. I don't have many baby or toddler photos of Garrett on my computer. That was way back when and I didn't have a digital camera! These were the only ones I could find that we must have scanned in. Anyways, can I just tell you the top 10 things I love about Garrett!!!
10. His cute freckles!
9. His great BIG smile!
8. His kind and tender heart!
7. His great creativity!
6. His awesome musical abilities!
5. His testimony!
4. His willingness to always be of help!
3. His many talents; sports, music, art!
2. His love of babies! (takes right after Mom)
1. His love for his family!
I am so grateful to have such a kind hearted boy in my life! He is super creative and such a great artist! He is always helping someone whether it be at home, school or where ever else he may be. He is definitely a "teacher's pet"....since pre-school all of his teachers have told me what a great student he is to have in class. They will go on and on about how he is SO helpful to them and to other classmates. He's very social and has lots of friends. Garrett has been blessed with a specail gift in music. He hears something and can go right to the piano and pick it out! It's amazing! He also loves to sing, especially in the shower and he's really good at it! Garrett loves babies and is always picking one up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRETT!!!
We love you!

2 comments:

sara said...

11 yikes...we miss Garrett...happy birtday love the "idiots" he he

Amy said...

I can't believe he's 11. It just seems like yesterday that they were all starting kindergarten with Mrs. Motroni! (We're old) Happy Birthday Garrett